My first blog. No big whoop.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

KeyHole


mallofnewhampshire
Originally uploaded by M@.
Been playing with a new piece of software called "KeyHole" which lets you navigate lots of satillite photography and GIS information. There's a 7 day free trial, and you can get the software here http://www.keyhole.com

Here's an image I made with it - but it doesn't do the software justice, as it's real strength is the flying around and zooming type stuff. Very kewl - I think it's the same software CNN uses for visualizations.

I wanted to use it to make a movie of the mall going in near our house, but the "save movie externally" feature is only avail on the pro version, which is +$500. I might try to shoot the movie through a camcorder pointed at the screen or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home