My first blog. No big whoop.

Monday, December 27, 2004

ManWithSnowblower


ManWithSnowblower
Originally uploaded by M@.
Snowblower wouldn't start today, the first time I tried to get it running this year. I was able to get it to cough a few times by spraying starter fluid straight into the spark plug hole. It was a sunny day and it wasn't too cold so I started taking it apart. I got into the carberator and eventually had it off and in the basement shop. I had it pretty much compeltely apart and found one tiny little hole was clogged with old gas. Cleaned it out, put it back together and the damn thing ran. I had left a message with my snowblower mechanic and when he called back and I told him I had fixed it he said, "Well, Good for You."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stupid snowblower repairman.

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home