My first blog. No big whoop.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Small Connections

Not sure if this is a connection or a coincidence or what, but I noticed it.  First was a google video of a woman running and talking about a marathon in which she says I Love Hills and the second is a google blog post about a website using google earth to raise awareness of mountain top mining called I Love Mountains.

I post the connection becuase similar things come up.  It's an artifact of getting my news/information from several sources.  A bunch of blogs, some websites, the news channels and many people around me.

The Hills vs. Mountains things may not be related anywhere else but my mind and blog, but I'm sure there are a bunch of other things that are related in the various feeds I get.  Every day I see the same news story represented in several places.  Often it's interesting where I hear about it first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home