My first blog. No big whoop.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Wardrobe

I am woefully behind on laundry, and with winter approaching I'm thinking about re-engineering the entire set of clothes I own.  The new job has zero dress requirements, and I realized about 30min before I had to leave for a wedding this weekend that my only suit has been attacked by moths (and a couple dance floors) and is un-wearable.

So the engineering begins.  What does a min-30's guy with no work-dress requirements need?  Another big part of the equation is the skiing stuff - I've got a bunch of that.  I believe I might have to buy a new piece of furniture to hold it all too.  The current chest-of-drawers is next to useless for some reason.  I think I actually want to buy a "wardrobe" thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

Test.

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Sounds like a road trip to Ikea.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home