My first blog. No big whoop.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How to share

So far this morning I've read 2 things I wanted to make sure I shared with specific other people.  None of those people read this blog, so this is not the place to post them.  All the people have email, so that's what I ended up doing.  One of those people just consumed the email and later when we talked he mentioned it... which I think was appropriate.  What I fear - is that the other email I sent out will be considered a crituique on something, and will lead to an email thread - when it was just intended to be something like, "Hey - I read this, I thought you'd find it interesting."

What would be nice is if they all read my blog regularly, but that is not going to happen anytime soon.  Also: Then I have to rehash the blog posts I wanted to share - which I think is a waste of time - the info was written well the first time.

Del.icio.us (a good bookmarking site) has a feature where you can tag the links you are collecting as "for" someone else.  I use this from time to time - but today the items I wanted to share were blog posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Sometimes I write a post and send a link to it.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home